If you subscribed to our service through the Viu app or viu.com with debit/credit card (for the avoidance of doubt, excluding App Store or Google Play), please visit “My profile” on viu.com to cancel your subscription.
If you subscribed to our service through the Viu app and made a purchase with your Apple ID or Google Account, please see below to cancel your subscription:
For iOS users, please follow the steps below or check the related website :
1. Go to “Settings” on your iOS device
2. Tap your account
3. Tap "Subscriptions” (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap “View Apple ID”, sign in, scroll down to “Subscriptions”, and tap “Subscriptions”.)
4. Select “Viu Premium SG”/ “Viu HD Premium SG”
5. Cancel the subscription and confirm the action
For Android users, please follow the steps below or check the related website :
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device
2. Tap “Menu” and then Subscriptions”
3. Select “Viu Premium SG”
4. Select “Cancel subscription”
5. Follow the instructions
If you subscribed to our service through the Viu app telecommunication (Singtel/ Starhub/ M1), please reach out to your respective telecommunication partner for further assistance.
If you subscribed to our service through Redemption Code, your subscription would not need to be cancelled. It will automatically lapse after its validity.
After successful cancellation, the existing service will be terminated at the end of your current billing period.
Note: Uninstalling the Viu app will not automatically cancel your service. Unless otherwise specified during the time of subscription, you must unsubscribe via App Store, Google Play Store or viu.com (depending on your chosen payment method) at least 24 hours before the next billing date. If you uninstall the app without cancellation, the subscription will be automatically renewed and you will still be charged.