If you subscribed to our service via AIS, please take the following steps:
1. Cancel your subscription through SMS
- Press *686*00# (Effective Immediately)
- After canceling your subscription, you will receive an SMS confirmation of cancelation.
2. Cancel your subscription through “myAIS” application
- Open your “myAIS” application on your device
- Tap “Packages” and “Current Pakcage” - Scroll down and your “On-Top Packages” will be at the bottom
- Select “Cancel Package”
- After canceling you subscription, you will receive an SMS confirmation of cancelation.
3. Or contact AIS Call Center to cancel your subscription
If you subscribed to our service through the Viu app or viu.com with credit card (for the avoidance of doubt, excluding App Store or Google Play), please visit “My profile” on viu.com to cancel your subscription.
If you subscribed to our service through the Viu app and made a purchase with your Apple ID or Google Account, please see below to cancel your subscription:
For iOS users, please follow the steps below or check the related website :
1. Go to “Settings” on your iOS device
2. Tap your account
3. Tap "Subscriptions” (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap “View Apple ID”, sign in, scroll down to “Subscriptions”, and tap “Subscriptions”.)
4. Select “Viu Premium TH”
5. Cancel the subscription and confirm the action
For Android users, please follow the steps below or check the related website :
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device
2. Tap “Menu” and then Subscriptions”
3. Select “Viu Premium TH”
4. Select “Cancel subscription”
5. Follow the instructions
After successful cancellation, the existing service will be terminated at the end of your current billing period.
Note: Uninstalling the Viu app will not automatically cancel your service. Unless otherwise specified during the time of subscription, you must unsubscribe via App Store, Google Play Store or viu.com (depending on your chosen payment method) at least 24 hours before the next billing date. If you uninstall the app without cancellation, the subscription will be automatically renewed and you will still be charged.